Our 8 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
1) Pre-Inspection: Our Technician will do a walk through inspection with you to identify carpet history and construction, soiling condition and potential permanent stains.
2) Pre-Vacuum: We use a professional strength vacuum cleaner to thoroughly vacuum the entire home. Removing dry is one of the most important steps in the cleaning process.
3) Furniture Moving: Breakable items should be removed from all furniture before our arrival. Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Furniture legs will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs. Larger pieces, such as beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure. Heavy dressers can be be moved if drawers are empty or removed.
4) Pre-Treatment: We apply a cleaning agent to the entire area that is to be cleaned, with special emphasis on heavy traffic areas. Our cleaning agent is designed to seperate the soil from the carpet fibers, and prepare the carpet to be cleaned. It is also designed to rinse clean and will leave no residue in the carpet.
5) Extract and Rinse: Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. We use the Rotovac 360i Rotary Extraction Power Head. This tool utilizes rotating vacuum heads to thoroughly deep clean your carpet with hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes. This means that your carpets will be cleaner and dry faster than with the traditional wand method.
6) Spot Treatment: If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty spotting techniques are employed. Note: Some stains are permanent and cannot be removed.
7) Post Groom: Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming also helps the carpet dry faster.
8) Post Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results and make sure that you are completly thrilled with the job. If you have any questions or concerns please let our technician know during this time. We want to be sure that you are 100% satisfied before we leave.
Clear Choice services the Granbury area - including Glen Rose, Tolar, Acton, Stephenville, Weatherford, Cresson, and Pecan Plantation.